Kokubunji CityTonogayato Garden
This is a Tokyo metropolitan garden requiring an entrance fee, which is nationally designated as a place of scenic beauty. The landscaped garden tastefully incorporates natural vegetation and geographical features. In fall, the colorful Japanese maple leaves seen from the tea house "Koyo-tei" are splendid. This is a must-see garden.
- 2-16 Minami-cho, Kokubunji-shi, Tokyo 185-0021
- Opening Hours
* Admission is allowed until 30 minutes before the closing time.
- Regular Holidays
- Year-end and New Year holidays
- Adult: 150 yen
- Access (from Shinjuku by train)
- JR Chuo Line: Shinjuku → Kokubunji (Special rapid: 20 mins.)